Mechanical Engineer / Product Developer team members will define and create Mechanical Subsystem Architectures, including opto-mechanical supports & articulation, thermal management (chillers, heat sinks, etc.), environmental robustness (enclosures, MIL-Spec.). Will also lead detailed mechanical requirements, designs and testing for various opto-mechanical, thermal and environmental robustness modules, and components as well as the integration of these into larger subsystems.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science, or related disciplines with significant design experience with opto-mechanical or thermal management systems.
· 5+ years industry experience
· Experience developing / manufacturing one or more products to a commercial, industrial or consumer market.
· 10+ years industry experience
· Experience with opto-mechanical systems
· Experience with thermal management / heat transfer systems (50 W to 50 kW)
· Experience delivering several integrated products to market
· Experience with FDA regulated products
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
· Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling and executing on committed schedules
Please send your resume and cover letter with your preferred position title in the subject line to email@example.com